I suggest you ...

Printing

As this is designed for ENTERPRISE, printing from the within the APPS will make PowerApps superior to Excel and even ERP / SAP system.
If ONENOTE can be accomplished (for printing) after our request, why not PowerApps.

33 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AndrewAndrew commented  · 

Why is voting on this closed - please add a print capability - now that Web Apps are being withdrawn and PowerApps is the recommended replacement how does one generate any printed output?

• TimTim commented  · 

Please add print capability. This is a must have feature for us to meet the standard requirements of our customers.

• Rick RegelloRick Regello commented  · 

It would be great if we could re-create forms that are external to the organization, fill them with data then print them for submission to the external organization. This would be great for submitting hundreds of forms to government entities every month.

• maxmax commented  · 

It will be very useful - especially in combination with dynamics CRM!

• Dave ScottDave Scott commented  · 

Yep - Want to send out to a bar code printer

• BobBob commented  · 

This is a very obvious and important need!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please include printing as we need hardcopy report ... TQ

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thanks for all the support from my client who pushed me for this and I urged everyone to vote to request PG to NOT consider, but include this printing API. ScreenShot of the results are making a laughter among my customers.
        Please support. TQ

• Anonymous commented  · 

Good! It will very useful and easier for us

• Dr. FongDr. Fong commented  · 

It is useful for our student

• KuaKua commented  · 

Our ERP system supports network and wi-fi printing. This PowerApps must also support so that we can migrate to this for some of our small program.

• AgnesAgnes commented  · 

Please include this Printing from apps because we update data into the apps with proper layout (which is better than excel file) and print out or save a pdf file for showing to customer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base